FAQ    Contact    Help

This is a Government Computer System

Unauthorized access is prohibited.  Anyone using this system is subject
to monitoring.  Unauthorized access or attempts to use, alter, destroy or
damage data, programs or equipment could result in criminal prosecution.


Fuel and Prorate (Trip) Permits purchased from this site are valid in the State of Nebraska only and
for 72 hours.  These permits are designed for NON-NEBRASKA based trucks not licensed through
the IRP and/or IFTA programs but needing to travel through Nebraska.   Once purchased,
permit fees are non-refundable - contact the MCS Division with questions: 402-471-4435.

Copyright 2003-2004 State of Nebraska - DMV Motor Carrier Services. All Rights Reserved.